GURNEE, ILL., January 12, 2016 – EcoTools®, a leader in responsible and inspirational beauty accessories, continues to grow its collection with new high quality and high performance products. In 2016, EcoTools adds innovative makeup tools, bath accessories, hair brushes and its first-ever makeup brush cleansing products to help women enhance their natural beauty while staying true to herself.
“Beauty is about staying authentic to who you are,” said Stacey Ramstedt, Senior Director of Marketing, at Paris Presents Incorporated. “Our 2016 collection features sophisticated beauty tools meant to help our customers’ makeup, skincare and hair care products work harder to enhance her features, and make it easy for her to look and feel her best every day. We want to celebrate who she is naturally and allow her to reveal her true beauty, all while practicing socially responsibility by using products that are kind to her and the earth.”
Starting the New Year off fresh, the entire portfolio of makeup brush sets is unveiling a modern look with cosmetic bags in a vibrant green and blue chevron pattern made from 100 percent natural cotton, and more responsible packaging using 90 percent repurposed plastic materials. Each set features a ‘Get-the-Look Guide,’ providing step-by-step tips to inspire users’ makeup routines. Looks are meant to highlight natural features and range from “The Simply Natural” to “The Glamorous Glow” or “The Smokey Eye” to “The Soft Contour.”
Each EcoTools makeup brush features super-soft, cruelty-free bristles and are made with responsible materials including bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules. Four new products join the line in 2016:
· Blending & Bronzing Brush: The duo-fiber brush combines a mix of ultra-soft short and long bristles to pick up just the right amount of makeup, allowing for a buildable application. Ideal for flawless full coverage or a sheer wash of color to perfect an all-over even finish. ($9.99)
· Brow Shaping Set: Groom, fill, sculpt and define natural brows. The Brow Shaping Set features a doubled-ended Brow Sculpting Brush, a Brush/Comb Duo and three unique brow stencils to make it easier than ever to achieve natural, beautiful brows at home. ($6.99)
· Precision Blush Brush: Features a unique square cut bristle head for precise pickup and application of color. The multi-functional brush works with your blush of choice, including creams, mousses, liquids and powders for an effortless glow. ($7.99)
· The Glamorous Glow Set: EcoTools is releasing a limited edition version of its popular Lovely Looks collection featuring five brushes that offer beauty lovers every tool they need to create a radiant look of their own including a Foundation Brush, Powder/Blush Brush, Shadow Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush and Lip Brush. Each features a beautiful eye-catching ferrule design, and the smaller brush handles make the brush set perfect for travel or touch-ups on-the-go. ($14.99)
Recognizing that 43 percent of makeup brush users report that they never wash their makeup brushes*, EcoTools launched a brand new category of makeup brush cleansers that can be seamlessly added into your current beauty regimen. The line includes two custom dermatologist-tested products that are free of parabens and phthalates, so they are safe for sensitive skin and do not harm the integrity of your brushes. A proper and regular cleansing routine not only keeps makeup brushes looking fresh, but it removes makeup, oil and impurities, which leads to better makeup application and a longer lifespan for your brushes.
*according to a 2014 quantitative online survey among 212 makeup brush users
· Makeup Brush Shampoo: A hypoallergenic formula designed for a weekly deep clean. ($7.99)
· Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths: Provide an innovative and easy solution to daily brush cleansing. Designed to be used immediately following makeup brush use as part of a daily cleaning routine, these cleansing cloths are the first of their kind. ($6.99)
Upgrades to EcoTools’ line of hair brushes will also be available in the New Year. First launched in 2014, the EcoTools hair brush line includes six brush head shapes and bristle designs specifically engineered for every hair type. These brushes boast a unique aerodynamic Eco-Vent™ system to dry hair 20-40 percent faster* for less heat damage and quicker prep time (*tested versus leading brush). All EcoTools brushes are made with cruelty-free materials including repurposed aluminum and bamboo handles.
· Expert Thermal Stylers: Available in both a large and small barrel size, these unique brushes are made to deliver a perfect blowout. Each features synthetic boar’s hair bristles that evenly distribute hairs’ natural moisturizers for a lustrous shine, buffered aluminum ribs to help reduce pulling and breakage when styling hair and aluminum barrels that harness the heat of your hair dryer to deliver salon-style results at home. These hair brushes will replace the current round brushes in the line. ($13.99 – Large; $12.99 - Small)
Knowing that complexion extends past the face, EcoTools is releasing their Pure Complexion Bath Line that reveals skin’s health for a head-to-toe glow. The products are a collection of dermatologist-tested, indulgent spa accessories that cleanse, smooth and pamper even the most sensitive skin.
· Purifying Back Brush System: Gentle bristles cleanse the skin to lift away oil and impurities. The long handle makes cleaning hard-to-reach areas on your back quick and easy and a replaceable brush head allows for the handle to be reused. ($6.99 – Back Brush; $3.99 – Replaceable Head)
· Exfoliating Buffer: Features a unique honeycomb design to renew dull skin for an all-over healthy glow. The extra-long design and easy-to-use handles allow you to not miss a spot. ($5.99)
· Luxurious Spa Cloth: Made with ultra-soft organic cotton, the Luxurious Spa Cloth provides a gentle and smooth clean that leaves skin feeling refreshed. ($5.99)
Visit ecotools.com for information on new products as well as the full collection.
EcoTools helps women reveal their true beauty. Helping women look beautiful and live beautifully is what EcoTools, a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated, is all about. EcoTools offers the tools, tutorials and tips so she can be her best, beautiful self. The EcoTools collection of cosmetic accessories, hair brushes, cleansing products and bath and body products features renewable, animal cruelty-free and recyclable materials. In a continued effort to give back, EcoTools donates to organizations that represent a blend of green living and beauty. More information available at www.ecotools.com